This webinar was held on May 9, 2019.
One of the most successful approaches to addressing social determinants of health involves the coordination of community-based services and civic resources through a community hub funded by performance-based managed care payments.
This webinar will feature the co-developer of The Pathways Community HUB model, an approach designed to help coordinate outreach by specialized community health workers who are incentivized to engage high-need populations.
Speakers will also discuss how community hubs can be adapted to address broader community needs for an array of populations.
- Learn how to take local healthcare planning to the next level by identifying, activating, and financing community-based organizations through a community hub.
- Find out how the Pathways Community HUB can facilitate managed care payments for risk mitigation within attributed populations.
- Understand the value of coordinating with grassroots organizations and informal networks, such as faith-based groups, to better address social determinants of health.
- Find out how health systems can play a central role as the platform for community hubs, providing infrastructure, information technology, and administrative capabilities.
- Learn how to leverage the Pathways HUB toolkit to support the planning, development, and implementation of a community hub.
- Heidi Arthur, Principal, HMA
- Mark Redding, MD, Co-Developer, Pathways Community HUB
Who Should Attend
Executives of health plans, providers, and community-based organizations; officials of state and local government, civic groups, grassroot organizations, faith-based groups, and community-based collectives.