On March 9, 2016, HMA Information Services hosted the webinar, “Launching a Successful Medicare Advantage Plan: Key Strategic, Product, and Operational Considerations.”
A growing number of health systems and Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) are moving to become Medicare Advantage plans. The launch of a Medicare Advantage plan can transition a health system to value-based payments and ensure a steady revenue stream. MCOs can serve a broader and complementary base of members with a Medicare Advantage HMO or a Special Needs Plan. However, launching a Medicare Advantage plan is a complex undertaking, requiring clear organizational intent and a well thought-out product and infrastructural strategy to navigate the regulatory environment and manage the population.
During this webinar, HMA expert Mary Hsieh discusses what is required to launch a successful Medicare Advantage plan, with a special focus on product and pricing strategies as well as key infrastructural and operational considerations. Listen to the replay and:
- Determine the type of Medicare Advantage plan you should launch based on your organization’s strategic intent.
- Evaluate product design considerations, including optional supplemental benefits such as fitness, dental, vision, transportation and meals.
- Identify the driving factors that affect the pricing of the products and pricing trends.
- Create the operational infrastructure needed for a successful Medicare Advantage plan.
- The slide deck for this webinar can be retrieved by clicking the “DOWNLOAD” button below.