CHIP: The Children’s Health Insurance Program
Healthier outcomes for children. Healthy opportunities for business.
For America’s children and for organizations like yours, today’s CHIP landscape is creating a wealth of opportunities. Both The Children’s Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act (CHIPRA) and the Affordable Care Act (ACA) have created new ways to provide better care to more children. But they’ve also created new regulatory complexity. Our CHIP team at Health Management Associates (HMA) is your best resource for navigating the system effectively.
Our CHIP experts come from the executive ranks of state CHIP programs, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Office of Management & Budget (OMB). And they offer an unbeatable level of expertise in Medicaid expansion and CHIP programs. Their experience includes:
- Preparing program responses to federal health reforms
- Evaluating the impact of CHIP policies
- Designing and monitoring systems for assuring access and quality
- Facilitating third-party administrator, health plan and external quality review organization (EQRO) procurements
- Building marketing, outreach and enrollment campaigns
- Streamlining CHIP and children’s Medicaid eligibility policies and operations
- Improving CHIP program design