A better understanding of what’s ahead.
The Medicare market faces unprecedented change in the years ahead. The move away from fee-for-service, the increasing number of individuals who are eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid and the implementation of accountable care organizations are just a few of the issues in store for states, health plans and providers.
Our team of Medicare experts is working to help states, health plans and providers develop innovative solutions and models, maximize opportunities and make better, more confident decisions. Our areas of Medicare expertise include:
- Developing strategies and models of care that address the unique needs of dual-eligible individuals and complex Medicare beneficiaries
- Developing accountable care organizations
- Conducting market analyses and feasibility studies for health plans
- Improving STAR ratings
- Preparing grant and demonstration applications
- Developing value-based reimbursement models