Designing payment models that focus on value instead of volume is one of the most important—and most complex—aspects of healthcare reform. HMA has years of experience helping health plans, providers and states design and implement value-based payment models that incentivize improved quality and outcomes.
From care coordination fees to capitation, we’ve helped providers and health plans of all sizes maximize opportunity and chart a path to success. Our value-based payment expertise includes:
- Helping health plans devise meaningful strategies that create value for their providers through support mechanisms that help them achieve financial success
- Working with providers to determine the value-based model best suited for them
- Negotiating provider-plan contracting
- Assessing opportunities and managing financial risk
- Designing care structures that create clinical and financial integration
- Creating clinical improvements to improve care and earn financial incentives