HMA Medicaid Market Solutions: Crafting New Approaches to Medicaid.
Who we are
In 2017, HMA acquired SVC which was founded by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Administrator Seema Verma. With this acquisition, SVC became HMA Medicaid Market Solutions (HMA MMS), a new subsidiary of HMA. Since then, the HMA MMS team has been instrumental in the design and development of several pioneering Medicaid waiver initiatives. Today, in tandem with the full breadth and depth of expertise that HMA has to offer, our HMA MMS experts continue to provide clients with cutting-edge strategies and solutions.
What we do
HMA MMS advises and supports our clients in creating innovative approaches to serving Medicaid beneficiaries and other low-income and vulnerable populations.
Overall, our services include:
- Development of Requests for Services and Proposals (RFS/RFP), including Medicaid Managed Care
- Essential Health Benefit (EHB) analysis and Alternative Benefit Plan (ABP) analysis
- Policy and legislative analysis
- Strategy development
- Survey development and analysis
- Data identification and analysis
- Program development
- Grant and proposal development and writing
- Project and grants management
- Management of community and stakeholder relationships
Who we help
Our clients include:
- Government agencies
- Health plans
- Health systems
- Service providers
We deliver innovative custom solutions and are focused on return on client investments. With experience spanning multiple states, we are advancing new Medicaid models with real results.
How we’ve helped
The HMA MMS team supports our clients with: