Innovations in Publicly Sponsored Healthcare: How Medicaid, Medicare, and Marketplaces Are Driving Value, Equity, and Growth
Pre-Conference Workshop: October 29, 2023
Conference: October 30−31, 2023
Location: Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park
Health Management Associates has announced the preliminary lineup of speakers for its sixth annual conference, Innovations in Publicly Sponsored Healthcare: How Medicaid, Medicare, and Marketplaces Are Driving Value, Equity, and Growth.
Hundreds of executives from health plans, providers, state and federal government, investment firms, and community-based organizations will convene to enjoy top-notch content, make new connections, and garner fresh ideas and best practices.
A pre-conference workshop, Behavioral Health at the Intersection of General Health and Human Services, will take place Sunday, October 29.
Confirmed speakers to date include (in alphabetical order):
- Jacey Cooper, State Medicaid Director, Chief Deputy Director, California Department of Health Care Services
- Kelly Cunningham, Administrator, Division of Medical Programs, Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services
- Karen Dale, Chief Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Officer, AmeriHealth Caritas
- Mitchell Evans, Market Vice-President, Policy & Strategy, Medicaid & Dual Eligibles, Humana
- Peter Lee, Health Care Policy Catalyst and former Executive Director, Covered California
- John Lovelace, President, Government Programs, Individual Advantage, UPMC Health Plan
- Julie Morita, MD, Executive Vice President, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Anne Rote, President, Medicaid, Health Care Service Corp.
- Drew Snyder, Executive Director, Mississippi Division of Medicaid
- Tim Spilker, CEO, UnitedHealthcare Community & State
- Stacie Weeks, Administrator/Medicaid Director, Division of Health Care Financing and Policy, Nevada Department of Health and Human Services
- Lisa Wright, President and CEO, Community Health Choice
Publicly sponsored programs like Medicare, Medicaid, and the Marketplaces are leading the charge in driving value, equity, and growth in the U.S. healthcare system. This year’s event will highlight the innovations, initiatives, emerging models, and growth strategies designed to drive improved patient outcomes, increased affordability, and expanded access.
Early bird registration ends July 31. Questions may be directed to Carl Mercurio at [email protected]. Group rates, government discounts, and sponsorships are available.