Building healthier communities, one partner at a time: HMA Community Strategies.®
Good health is about more than just good healthcare. It’s a process that starts at the roots of our communities with basics like healthy food, clean air and water, safe housing and equitable treatment. HMA Community Strategies® (HMACS) brings together the expertise and resources to assess needs, create a plan and deliver on-the-ground results.
Our HMACS team has decades of experience in research and evaluation, policy analysis, government, strategic planning, organizational development and needs assessment. We’ve spent years bringing research, people and organizations together to set the stage for healthier communities. And we’ll work hard to achieve the most important goals of all—yours.
HMACS works with a wide variety of organizations, including:
- State and county departments of health and human services, where we can help build connections with non-profits and other community organizations to achieve better results
- Health plans, where we can create connections and build programs that keep members heathy and set your plan apart
- Community organizations, where we provide the organizational expertise to conduct research and build programs that lead to better outcomes
- Foundations, where we help build partnerships, assess the needs of communities, and identify ways for foundations to increase their impact
- Traditional healthcare entities like hospital systems and public clinics, where we help assess community strengths and needs, then devise strategies to meet those needs
Meet some of our HMACS experts.
Marci L. Eads PhD
Stephanie P. Denning MPA
Iliana Gilman MA
Robyn Odendahl MPA
Charles Robbins MBA
Madeleine (Maddy) Shea PhD
Meet some of our NPO Solutions experts.