This webinar was held on October 18, 2022.
Community Response Teams are vital cross-sector, data driven, community-based collective action initiatives that address the local opioid crisis through harm reduction education, Naloxone distribution, and data. During this webinar, HMA speakers addressed the rationale, framework, funding, and implementation of successful initiatives that serve as models for other states, including case studies from California and Delaware.
- Create local community collaborations focused on opioid education, Naloxone distribution, and reducing stigma.
- Understand the four critical concepts of the Community Response Team framework: prepare, use data, prevent, and co-design with community.
- Understand how counties in California and Delaware implemented the framework.
Don’t miss other webinars in this series, which will address:
- Industry-Specific Outreach and Education (October 25)
- Faith-Forward Collaborative (November 8)
- Equity-Centered Approaches to Supporting Community Prevention and Treatment (November 15)