Healthcare IT Advisory Services: Unlocking the potential of information.
In the healthcare world, information has incredible potential to add value and lower cost for providers, payers and regulators. But maximizing value while staying compliant with constantly changing laws and regulations can be a challenge. Add in day-to-day concerns like when and how to upgrade and how to keep systems running smoothly across multiple platforms and there often isn’t time to think about big-picture issues but our Healthcare IT Advisory Services can do that for you.
The HMA IT Advisory Services team can handle these issues and many more. We bring years of IT expertise from C-level and top management positions in state Medicaid programs, government IT agencies, health plans and provider organizations. And we’re ready to put our knowledge to work on your IT needs. Our expertise includes:
- Planning and managing IT projects
- Providing independent verification and validation (IV&V) services
- Performing IT capability gap assessments
- Developing IT plans and budgets
- Supporting IT solution procurement, including solicitation development and facilitation, proposal evaluation and contract negotiation support
- Reviewing Information system compliance, including ACA and HIPAA
- Assessing IT readiness as part of large project implementations such as Medicaid managed care program implementations
- Evaluating and reengineering IT organizations