Webinar Replay: Exploring Medicare Advantage Plans as a New Business Strategy
This webinar was held on August 6, 2020.
The COVID-19 pandemic shined a spotlight on funding pressures on providers and systems that rely largely on fee-for-service payment. This, along with additional stressors brought on by the pandemic, has led many health systems and providers to consider revenue diversification and service expansion strategies. During this webinar, HMA Medicare Advantage experts addressed the option of using Medicare Advantage as a strategy to better manage care of patients and provide a steady stream of predictable revenues.
- Evaluate the benefits and risks of exploring a Medicare Advantage business strategy.
- Understand the evolving national Medicare Advantage policy landscapes and competitive marketplace.
- Assess various Medicaid Advantage plan options and strategic business considerations.
- Find out about the unique market opportunities of Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plans.
- Learn what needs to be done for a successful Medicare Advantage launch or expansion in 2022.
Jon Blum, Managing Principal, Washington, DC
Mary Hsieh, Managing Principal, Atlanta, GA