Health Management Associates is pleased to announce that Early Bird Registration is now open for our second conference on Trends in Publicly Sponsored Healthcare, September 11-12, at the Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel. The theme of this year’s event is The Future of Medicaid is Here: Implications for Payers, Providers and States.
Featured speakers already include some of the nation’s most innovative healthcare leaders. Visit the conference website to receive the Early Bird rate and stay up to date on the latest conference news: https://2017futureofmedicaid.healthmanagement.com/.
Confirmed Speakers to Date
(in alphabetical order; others to be announced)
- Laurie Brubaker, SVP, Aetna Medicaid
- Mari Cantwell, Medicaid Director & Chief Deputy Director, Health Care Programs, California Department of Health Care Services
- David Cotton, CEO, Meridian Health Plans
- Susan Fleischman, MD, VP, Medicaid, CHIP, and Charitable Care, Kaiser Permanente
- Patrick Gordon, Associate VP, Rocky Mountain Health Plan, a UnitedHealthcare plan
- Tamara Hamlish, Executive Director, ECHO-Chicago, Project Manager, HepCCATT
- Jesse Hunter, EVP, Products, Centene Corp.
- Gary Jessee, Deputy Executive Commissioner, Medical and Social Services, Texas HHS
- Nathan Johnson, Chief Policy Officer, Washington Health Authority
- Patti Killingsworth, Assistant Commissioner and Chief of Long-Term Services and Supports, Bureau of TennCare
- MaryAnne Lindeblad, Medicaid Director, Washington Health Care Authority
- Allison McGuire, Executive Director, Montefiore Hudson Valley Collaborative
- Mario Molina, MD, President, CEO, Molina Healthcare
- Michael Monson, Corporate VP, Long Term Care & Dual Eligibles, Centene Corp.
- Pamela Morris, President, CEO, CareSource
- Joe Moser, Director of Medicaid, Indiana Family and Social Services Administration
- Christopher Perrone, Director, Improving Access, California Health Care Foundation
- Judy Mohr Peterson, Medicaid Director, Hawaii State Department of Human Services
- June Simmons, President, CEO, Partners in Care Foundation
- Fran Soistman, EVP, Government Services, Aetna, Inc.
- Paco Trilla, MD, Medical Director, Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island
- Paul Tufano, Chairman, CEO, AmeriHealth Caritas
For information about group rates and sponsorship opportunities, contact Carl Mercurio at email@example.com or (212) 575-5929.