Dates: September 11-12, 2017
Location: Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel
Waivers, block grants and per capita caps, member premiums and copays, health savings accounts, expansion, and new benefit design and funding models will take center stage as 35 speakers from leading health plans, states and providers join Health Management Associates for the high-level, two-day conference The Future of Medicaid is Here: Implications for Payers, Providers and States.
Early Bird Registration Now Open
Visit the conference website for complete details or contact Carl Mercurio at (212) 575-5929 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Group rates are available.
Speakers will address the potential for broad-based changes, including initiatives at the state and federal level aimed at dramatically altering the structure of Medicaid. Everything is on the table, and the choices could reshape the Medicaid program for years to come.
Health Plan Speakers (In alphabetical order)
- Laurie Brubaker, Head of Aetna Medicaid
- David Cotton, CEO, Meridian Health Plans
- Susan Fleischman, MD, VP, Medicaid, CHIP, and Charitable Care, Kaiser Permanente
- Patrick Gordon, Associate VP, Rocky Mountain Health Plan, a UnitedHealthcare plan
- Jesse Hunter, EVP, Products, Centene Corp.
- J. Mario Molina, MD, Former President, CEO, Molina Healthcare
- Michael Monson, Corporate VP, Long Term Care & Dual Eligibles, Centene Corp.
- Pamela Morris, President, CEO, CareSource
- Fran Soistman, EVP, Government Services, Aetna, Inc.
- Pamme Taylor, VP for Advocacy and Community Based Programs, WellCare
- Francisco “Paco” Trilla, MD, Medical Director, Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island
- Paul Tufano, Chairman, CEO, AmeriHealth Caritas
State Medicaid Speakers (In alphabetical order)
- Mari Cantwell, California State Medicaid Director
- Gary Jessee, Deputy Executive Commissioner, Medical and Social Services, Texas HHS
- Nathan Johnson, Chief Policy Officer, Washington Health Care Authority
- Patti Killingsworth, Assistant Commissioner, Chief of Long Term Services and Supports, TennCare
- MaryAnne Lindeblad, State Medicaid Director, Washington Health Care Authority
- Joe Moser, Former Director of Medicaid, Indiana Family and Social Services Administration
- Judy Mohr Peterson, Medicaid Director, Hawaii State Department of Human Services
- Chris Priest, Medicaid Director, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
Click here to register for the Sept. 11-12 event.
Related blog posts:
- Register Now: 30-plus Speakers Slated for HMA Conference
- Early Bird Registration Now Open for HMA’s 2017 Conference on the Future of Medicaid
- HMA conference “The New Normal for Medicaid, Medicare, and Other Publicly Sponsored Programs to Feature Insights from Health Plan Leaders, State Medicaid Directors, Providers”