The Future of Medicaid is Here: Implications for Payers, Providers and States is a two-day event organized by Health Management Associates (HMA). Confirmed speakers include industry executives from Medicaid plans across the nation as well as Medicaid directors from California, Florida, Kansas, Hawaii, Michigan, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington.
Date: September 11-12, 2017
Location: Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel
Speakers will address how health plans and states can work together given the potential for broad-based changes aimed at dramatically altering the structure of Medicaid. Everything is on the table, and the choices could reshape the Medicaid program for years to come.
Health Plan Speakers (In alphabetical order)
- Laurie Brubaker, Head of Aetna Medicaid
- David Cotton, CEO, Meridian Health Plans
- Susan Fleischman, MD, VP, Medicaid, CHIP, and Charitable Care, Kaiser Permanente
- Patrick Gordon, Associate VP, Rocky Mountain Health Plan, a UnitedHealthcare plan
- Jesse Hunter, EVP, Products, Centene Corp.
- Kristin Metzger, Indiana Medicaid, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- J. Mario Molina, MD, Former President, CEO, Molina Healthcare
- Michael Monson, Corporate VP, Long Term Care & Dual Eligibles, Centene Corp.
- Pamela Morris, President, CEO, CareSource
- Pamme Taylor, VP for Advocacy and Community Based Programs, WellCare
- Francisco “Paco” Trilla, MD, Medical Director, Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island
- Paul Tufano, Chairman, CEO, AmeriHealth Caritas
State Medicaid Speakers (In alphabetical order)
- Mari Cantwell, California State Medicaid Director
- Gary Jessee, Deputy Executive Commissioner, Medical and Social Services, Texas HHS
- Nathan Johnson, Chief Policy Officer, Washington Health Care Authority
- Patti Killingsworth, Assistant Commissioner, Chief of Long Term Services and Supports, TennCare
- MaryAnne Lindeblad, State Medicaid Director, Washington Health Care Authority
- Joe Moser, Former Director of Medicaid, Indiana Family and Social Services Administration
- Judy Mohr Peterson, Medicaid Director, Hawaii State Department of Human Services
- Chris Priest, Medicaid Director, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- Michael Randol, Director, Division of Health Care Finance, Kansas Department of Health and Environment
- Justin Senior, Secretary, Florida Agency for Health Care Administration
Early Bird Discount
Register by July 15 and receive a $200 discount. Visit the conference website for complete details and list of speakers or contact Carl Mercurio at (212) 575-5929 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Group rates are available.
Click here to register for the Sept. 11-12 event.