This webinar was held on June 15, 2023.
HMA’s webinar series, 1115 Medicaid Justice Demonstration Waivers: Bridging Healthcare, focused on helping stakeholders optimize the continuity of care for persons in carceral settings and during their transition back to the community.
Part 3 focused on optimizing key partnerships before, during and after transition from a carceral setting into the community to ensure the best outcomes for individuals eligible for 1115 approved waiver services.
- Health Assessments and Transition Planning: Understand the health and resource needs of returning citizens (health, behavioral health and social issues).
- Collaboration with Community Providers: Identify key partners and formalize collaborations to strengthen the quality of transitions care and support provided to individuals transitioning to the community.
- Insurance Enrollment Strategies: Develop Medicaid enrollment strategies that apply to your state and local framework.
Other webinars in this series:
- Watch a replay of Part 1: Medicaid Authority and Opportunity to Build New Programs for Justice-Involved Individuals
- Watch a replay of Part 2: 1115 Justice Waivers to Improve Carceral Healthcare Delivery Information
- Part 4: 1115 Justice Waivers and Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) – July 13 at 2pm ET
- Part 5: 1115 Justice Waivers and Special Populations: Meeting the Needs of Justice-Impacted