Webinar Replay: Pathways HUB- A Population Health Model that Activates the Community Response to Social Determinants
This webinar was held on May 9, 2019.
One of the most successful approaches to addressing social determinants of health involves the coordination of community-based services and civic resources through a community hub funded by performance-based managed care payments.
This webinar will feature the co-developer of The Pathways Community HUB model, an approach designed to help coordinate outreach by specialized community health workers who are incentivized to engage high-need populations.
Speakers will also discuss how community hubs can be adapted to address broader community needs for an array of populations.
- Learn how to take local healthcare planning to the next level by identifying, activating, and financing community-based organizations through a community hub.
- Find out how the Pathways Community HUB can facilitate managed care payments for risk mitigation within attributed populations.
- Understand the value of coordinating with grassroots organizations and informal networks, such as faith-based groups, to better address social determinants of health.
- Find out how health systems can play a central role as the platform for community hubs, providing infrastructure, information technology, and administrative capabilities.
- Learn how to leverage the Pathways HUB toolkit to support the planning, development, and implementation of a community hub.
- Heidi Arthur, Principal, HMA
- Mark Redding, MD, Co-Developer, Pathways Community HUB
Who Should Attend
Executives of health plans, providers, and community-based organizations; officials of state and local government, civic groups, grassroot organizations, faith-based groups, and community-based collectives.