For providers, transitioning from volume- to value-based care is no easy task. You are likely facing a growing number of pressures that are becoming increasingly difficult to manage. These could include community/political pressures, primary care shortages, medical staff competition, and incentives to measure and manage care quality and total costs and address non-clinical aspects of health. Additional demands include risk sharing arrangements, audits, and pitches from vendors. Aligning your facilities, programs and services into a fully integrated delivery system can seem like a daunting task. But HMA can help.
HMA’s delivery system operations experts have hands-on experience working with providers to help them meet rising expectations in publicly funded healthcare. Our Integrated Delivery System Readiness Assessment Tool will untangle the critical elements of a successful integrated delivery system and, with our consultants’ expertise, help pave the path for transformation. The tool does not contain a one-size-fits-all solution. But it is designed to help you – together with HMA – identify concrete transformation opportunities based on your provider type and community characteristics.
The customized Integrated Delivery System Readiness Assessment Tool includes individual and group self-assessment questionnaires. Combined with HMA’s analysis of your operational and strategic opportunities, we can help you identify transformation options that your key constituencies and stakeholders can support.
Assessment domains include:
- Governance structures responsive to IDS requirements
- Hospital/physician alignment
- Clinical integration/care management infrastructure
- Ambulatory care capability for continuum of care delivery
- Financial integration – value and accountability
- Information technology – continuity and capabilities
- Quality, performance improvement, and patient safety
- Talent management and human resources.
At HMA, we work across a variety of business areas including clinical, administrative, and financial to analyze processes, build relationships and facilitate constructive change. Our team can help your team identify opportunities, create plans, and coach staff to successfully execute those plans.
Learn more about the Integrated Delivery System Readiness Assessment Tool
Sandra Sperry, email@example.com, (312) 641-5007
Warren Lyons, firstname.lastname@example.org, (415) 489-2021
Ray Jankowski, email@example.com, (714) 549-2790
Related blog posts:
- Registration Open for HMA Conference on the Rapidly Changing World of Medicaid
- New Opportunities and Requirements for Integrated Managed Care Models for Medicare-Medicaid Dually Eligible Individuals Served by Health Plans
- HMA Conference on Integrated Delivery Is Just a Month Away, More than 200 Already Registered to Attend